T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal, Karnataka
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
Address: Banglore Office -TAPMI, Plot No: 2, Mahayogi Vemana Road (100 Feet Road), Block IV-B, Central Campus -P.B.No:9, Manipal, Karnataka-576104.
Koramangala, Bangalore- 560034.
Banglore Office -TAPMI, Plot No: 2, Mahayogi Vemana Road (100 Feet Road), Block IV-B,
Central Campus -P.B.No:9, Manipal, Karnataka-576104.
Contact No: +91-0820-2701010/ 2701008
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
T. A. Pai Management Institute, known as TAPMI (www.tapmi.edu.in) located in Manipal (Karnataka), is leading B-School reputed for its Outcome Based Learning and faculty-student interaction. TAPMIs mission is to provide professional management capability. TAPMI commenced 2 year residential PG Programme in 1984 which received recognition amongst the well-known industrial houses. Today, over 3000 TAPMI alumni hold responsible managerial positions worldwide.
Founded by the visionary, Late Shri. T. A. Pai, TAPMIs mission is to provide much needed impetus to the task of building professional management capability in the country. In the process, it has also played a role in strengthening the existing educational and health infrastructure of Manipal.
Since commencement of the PG Programme in 1984, TAPMI has received recognition
and respect amongst the well-known industrial houses and academic institutions
in India for the quality of its education. Over the years, the institute has
earned a name for its Post Graduate Programme in Management (equivalent to MBA)
and the quality of student talent it has produced. Continuous improvements in
the curriculum, structure, academic systems and faculty resources have contributed
significantly to making TAPMI a preferred centre for management education. Today,
over 3000 TAPMI alumni hold responsible managerial positions in India and abroad.
* AACSB-International (one of the two business schools to be accredited in India)
* NBA Approved
* AICTE Approved
* CRISIL A*** graded (2011-13)
The facilities available in the campus are:-.
* Modern Gallery type Class rooms equipped with Audio-Visual amenities.
* Wi-Fi Campus
* Seminar/ Conference halls with Video conferencing Facilities.
* Fully air-conditioned State of Art Library that includes Books, periodicals, Project reports, working papers and Annual reports of major limited companies and Electronic Databases both On-line and Off-line.
* ICT infrastructure comprising of high end hardware, software and communication systems and in 24/7 Internet connectivity networked via high-end blade servers and managed switches.
* Internet Service Providers with a total bandwidth of 16 MBPS (1:1);
* Canteen/ Mess
* Hostels with 24- hours Power/ hot water facility, Lifts, Washing Machines
* Telephones with unlimited Internal Calling
* Integrated Laundry services
* Campus Clinic & Med claim
* Convenience Store
* Cab Facility from the Institute
* 24 hours Security on Campus
* House Keeping & Facilities Management Services
* Bank / ATM Facility inside Campus
Register to apply for MBA / PGDM Admissions here
MBAUniverse.com B-school Ranking 2013
Out put Rank
Placement for the batch of 2010-2012, the placement week was held from December 5 to 9, 2011 at the TAPMI campus. 55 companies have participated in the placement process out of which 22 companies participated for the first time. We have adopted a Single Offer system.
TAPMI is a founding member of Indian Placement Reporting Standards (IPRS). The objectives of these standards are to bring in a transparency in reporting placement and summer placements data and sharing the same with all our esteemed stakeholders (students, corporate and the society at large).
Our Recruiting Partners for 2012: