VIGNANA JYOTHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (VJIM), HYDERABAD
Address: Bachupally,(Via) Kukatpally, Hyderabad 500090.
Contact No: 040-65555596, 040-23044901/902, 09849800819, 09346696287
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) was set up by the Vignana Jyothi educational society in 1992. Vignana Jyothi is registered as a non-profit educational society under the Societies Act. Vignana Jyothi manages five educational institutions including VJIM. The society has eminent personalities like Padmasree Dr. Karkarla Subba Rao, Dr. Rama Naidu, film producer, Dr. D. N. Rao, promoter of X-Design Ventures, Sri. Narne Prabhakar, Sri K. Harish Chandra Prasad, who were former presidents of FAPCCI, Sr. D. Ashok, Chairman, Navbharat Ventures, Sri. Raja Rama Mohana Rao, Chairman, SEW Constructions and many other successful industrialists and philanthropists as members. The institute is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
VJIM, Hyderabad is actively engaged in repositioning business education. We at VJIM have redefined business education as a perfect mix of global width with local depth. We seek to achieve the global width by adopting the international curriculum, pedagogy and best practices, which are applied in the local business settings. The local depth is explored through developing industry-specific skills, while meeting the needs of Indian businesses. By repositioning business education, VJIM is committed to producing locally fit and globally sensitive managers
It is an autonomous institute approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)& Ministry of HRD, Government of India for awarding a two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM), PGDM(Marketing), PGDM(General Management). Our PGDM program is equivalent to MBA Degree of Indian University granted by Association Indian Universities. The institute is reputed for its rigorous academic standards and quality of interactive methods of education, structured in world-class patterns. The approved intake is 300 students for full-time programmes per year.
College ranking: VJIM Ranks A1 position in the South India and A2 in all India Best B-School Survey in the "Indian Management" 2013 published by AIMA & Business Standard.
Want More Information Register here
MBAUniverse.com B-school Ranking 2013
Out put Rank
2. Mr. RVS Kiran, Asst Vice President,Sales, DSP Blackrock
3. Mrs. Sheetal Chopra, DGM, T.I.M.E
4. Mr. Sailesh, Sr.Executive Manager, Naukri.com
5. Mr. Sreecharan, AGM, T.I.M.E
6. Mr. Aashish Pipaliya, Sr. VP, SKS Microfinance
7. Mr. Jitender Bajaj, AGM(Sales), Lodha Group
8. Mr. Hari Mahesh, Sr. Manager, AXIS Bank
9. Mr. Vikas Chopra, Chief Manager, Kotak Mahindra Bank
10. Mr. Kaushik Srinivasan, Managing Director, KaN Talent Associates
11. Mr Anil Kilaru, CEO, Primus Global
Companies Visited 44
Maximum Package 5.5 LPA
Average Package 4.5 LPA
Minimum Package 3.5 LPA
“We have hired associates from VJIM and we found them to be smart, able to quickly acclimatize with the corporate environment and start delivering the responsibilities assigned to them with little guidance and coaching. Their subject knowledge and application of the same in their day to day work is also good”. — Srinivas Kulkarni, Ops Integrator - IBG Continental Europe
HDFC Bank Limited:
“Students of VJIM are adaptable and willing to go the extra mile. Our experience with campus joinees from VJIM has been quite positive”. — PS Ravindran, RHRC - South - HDFC Bank Ltd.
We at FutureVISTA, are very happy to have the Management Trainees from your esteemed institute. They have been doing their job with dedication, clarity and within the framework of company values, policy and systems. The very pertinent qualities of them would be:
1. Commitment – they are very committed to the job and the work.
2. Flexible – they easily adjust
to the new/change in work profile or the working atmosphere
3. Hardworking – very hardworking which can be seen from their work, when it requires them to be on marketing ground activity, they have delivered it with complete commitment and dedication.
4. Team work – there co-ordination within the team and across the company hierarchy has been commendable.
5. Confidence – ‘Never so No’ attitude has kept their confidence high and booming. —
Krishna Rao A, CEO
- or Register