INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF FINANCIAL PLANNING (ICOFP)
Address: 3rd Floor, Gulab Bhawan, 6, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi, 110002
Contact No: 8588839361 011-66159000
Email Id: email@example.com
The International College of Financial PlanningTM was born with a unique vision of creating a new breed of knowledgeable & ethical financial services professionals. The International College of Financial PlanningTM was promoted in 2002 by the Bajaj Capital Group, a renowned business house in the field of Financial Services in India since last 49 years & currently in its golden jubilee year.
Why the Institute :
*ICFPTM is the leader in Financial Planning education in India.
* Over 90% of the qualified CFPCM have done their certification with us.
* International Certifications of CFP & CFA accepted worldwide.
* 100 % advance placements of 2012 pass out Batch.
* Top Faculty members include alumni from IIT, IIM, AIMA, CFP, CFA Charters & CXOs of the Industry.
* At the International College of Financial Planning we offer an Industry integrated curriculum, directed to make the student productive on job from Day 1.
* The city campus environment that we profess, teaches the students to be a professional not from the day they join the first job, but from the day they join the college!
* We lay great stress on the overall personality development through involvement in various student clubs (such as the Placements, Research etc.), extracurricular activities & other leadership opportunities.
Awards, Accolades & Press Coverage :
*Star News has awarded ICFP as outstanding B-School Award-North
* ICFP has been featured as Indiaâ€™s leading Business School (Dun & Bradstreet)
* India Today Aspire Magazine (June 2007) - 2nd& 3rd Best Finance Course in India Post Graduate Diploma in Securities Analysis & Trading, Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning.
* Business Sphere Magazine (2008-09) - Best Finance College
* Rich in knowledge Infrastructure
* City Campus
* Live Industrial projects & case study
* Regular seminar by eminent personalities from the domain of finance & management for first-hand experience to our students
* Soft skill session from industry experts
* Equal emphasis on co-curricular & extra-curricular activities
Collaboration/ Partnerships :
* Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB), India
* Financial Planning Association of Australia Ltd. (FPA)
* National Insurance Academy
* Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
* Guwahati University
* Jadavpur University
Register to apply for MBA / PGDM Admissions here
MBAUniverse.com B-school Ranking 2013
Our top 10 Recruiters:
Standard Chartred Bank