One of India’s biggest and definitive management conferences, the 8th Indian Management Conclave (IMC), 2017 an MBAUniverse.com initiative will be hosted by IIM Lucknow at its Noida campus in Delhi NCR on August 4 & 5, 2017. AICTE Chairman, Policy makers, Deans and Directors of IIMs, ISB, PGDM B-schools, CXOs and business leaders from Corporate will address the conclave sharing the policy guidelines, success stories, changing business scenario calling for changes in the B-school curricula to make the students more industry ready.
IMC 2017 on the theme ‘Curriculum for New Era’ offers the opportunity to see the conglomeration of thoughts emerging out of eminent speakers’ intellectual sharing and panel discussions during the conclave. The conclave offers a good opportunity to the B-school, faculty and other stake holders to acquire strategies and skills to improve the MBA/PGDM Program and Curriculum.
Conglomeration of thoughts emerging out of eminent speakers’ intellectual sharing and panel discussions during the IMC 2017 offers a good opportunity to the B-school, faculty and other stake holders to acquire strategies and skills to improve the MBA/PGDM Program and Curriculum.
If you are looking for strategies and skills to improve your MBA/PGDM Program and Curriculum, the registration for India’s biggest MBA education conference 8th Indian Management Conclave (IMC) is open.
- IMC 2017 at IIML Noida campus on Aug 4 & 5: Policy makers, Deans & Directors, CXOs to address
- IIM Lucknow to host IMC 2017: Nominations for IMC Awards open; Jury chair is Dr KRS Murthy, former IIM Bangalore Director
Who’s who to address IMC 2017
AICTE Chairman, Policy makers, IIM Directors, PGDM B-school deans & directors, CXOs and business leaders from Corporate include the eminent group of speakers at IMC 2017:
- AICTE Chairman, Dr A Sahasrabudhe
- Member Secretary NBA Dr A K Nassa
- Mr R Sukumar, Editor, MINT, LiveMint.com & MintAsia
- Mr Raman Roy, Chairman, NASSCOM & CMD, Quatrro
- Dr Kulwant Singh, Deputy Dean, NUS Business School, Singapore
- Mr Raj Raghavan, Director - Human Resources, Asia Pacific Region, Amazon
- Dr Ajit Prasad, Director, IIM Lucknow
- Dr Sanjay Kallapur, Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad
- Dr H Chaturvedi, Alt President EPSI and Director, BIMTECH
- Dr KRS Murthy, Former Director, IIM Bangalore
- Dr Rishikesha T Krishnan, Director, IIM Indore
- Dr C P Shrimali, Director, MDI Gurugram
- Dr Debasis Chatterjee, Director General, IMI New Delhi
- Dr Atish Chattopadhay, Director, IMT Ghaziabad
- Dr Madhu Veeraraghavan, Director, TAPMI Manipal
- Dr R Raman, Director, SIBM Pune
- Dr Janat Shah, Director, IIM Udaipur; Chairman, Board of Management Studies, AICTE
- Dr P K Biswas, Director, IFMR Chennai
- Dr N R Parasuraman, Director, SDMIMD, Mysore
- Mr. Sundar Mahalingam, Chief Strategy Officer, HCL Corp
- Mr Yuvaraj Srivastava, Group CHRO, MakeMyTrip.com
- Mr Ankur Malhotra, VP, Government Relations & Public Policy, Accenture
- Mr Vikram Shah, Director, Product Management, GMAC (tbc)
- Mr P Dasgupta, IBM Career Education
- Mr Aditya Malik, CEO & MD, Talentedge
- Ms Annie Lo, Senior VP & Chief Officer for Asia Pacific, AACSB International
- Mr Sanjay Padode, Secretary, Center for Developmental Education
- Mr Benjamin Stévenin, CEO, RimaOne.
150+ Directors & Faculty members have already registered and will share their experiences at IMC 2017.
IMC 2017 is a great learning platform for Academic Leaders, Faculty and offers series of benefits for the B-schools
Get Policy Update from regulator
IMC 2017 offers the opportunity to know the changing Policy Landscape by listening to Dr A Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE; Dr Janat Shah, Director, IIM Udaipur & Chairman, Board of Management Studies, AICTE and Dr H Chaturvedi, Alt President, EPSI.
Opportunity to improve the B-school curriculum
Plenary sessions by CXOs, Who’s who from Indian management education and 10 Jury selected IMC Awards Presentations by SPJIMR Mumbai, IMT Ghaziabad, SIBM Pune and other B-schools on MBA/PGDM Curriculum development offer the rare opportunity to improve the programme curriculam.
Know how to use Business Simulation
SPJIMR-Harvard Business Publishing will organize workshop on ‘Teaching with Simulation’ for a hands-on experience on August 3 from 2 PM to 6PM which will make you learn the way to use Business Simulation. However, to get into the workshop you need to check the seat availability.
Get your B-school AACSB Accredited
Top Accreditation experts including Ms Annie Lo, Sr VP & Chief Officer, Asia Pacific, AACSB International will share on how to accelerate your prestigious AACSB Accreditation process
Rare chance engage with Corporates & Recruiters
IMC 2017 will offer good opportunity to meet CXOs & HR Heads from Top Recruiters like Amazon, Makemytrip, HCL, Reliance Jio, Accenture among others.
How good is your MBA/PGDM Education
B-school Alumni who are now making global and national impact and are winners of IMC Distinguished Alumni Award Winners 2017- LIBA Alumnus Mr H. Srikrishnan, MD & CEO, Reliance Jio Payments Bank and IMI New Delhi Alumnus Mr Raajesh M Nair, Senior Practice Manager, McKinsey & Company, Singapore will share insight on what and how they learnt to become corporate leader during their 2 years at B-school.
Data Analytics Program by IBM
IBM will organize a mini-workshop on Data Analytics at IMC 2017. It will help the B-schools to launch the programme and bring further improvement in it.
The distinguished Business leaders from Corporate India have joined IMC 2017 speakers’ line up. There will be 3 plenary sessions on emerging issues faced by management education in India. The discussion in detail will be held during the conclave on ‘Top Skills Employers want from MBA Class of 2020’, ‘Business Education Curriculum for the New Era: Getting the Content right’ and ‘Innovation is Curriculum’.
In addition to two days of thought-provoking discussions on conference theme, IMC 2017 will also host two prestigious awards: IMC Awards for Excellence in Management Education and IMC Distinguished Alumni Awards. Registrations for IMC 2017 are open for B-schools and Universities. You can register now on this link. More than 150 institutions from all parts of India have already registered and marked IMC 2017 on their academic calendar for learning from the best minds.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Indian Management Conclave 2017
- CAT 2017 to be a single-day two-session exam; likely Exam Date is November 26: MBAUniverse.com
- CAT 2017 Notification: IIM Lucknow to throw more changes and surprises in official release
- CAT 2017: 3 steps preparation plan for IIM A,B,C admission in 2018; know the success strategy
- CAT 2017 in changed pattern: Know all about CAT 2017 exam notification date, registration, pattern, IIM cutoffs
- MBA Ranking 2017: Check MBA Ranking 2017 for top 100 B-schools in India to guide you in MBA admission decision
|Take CAT 2017 Mock Full Length: To assess your preparation in revised CAT 2017 exam pattern with 100 questions.|
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
|Quiz 1: Time limit to solve: 15 minutes; Level of difficulty: Moderate||Quiz 2: Time limit to solve: 15 minutes; Level of difficulty: Moderate to difficult|
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
|Quiz 1: Time limit to solve: 15 minutes; Level of Difficulty: Moderate||Quiz 2: Time limit to solve: 15 minutes; Level of difficulty: Moderate|
|Quiz-1: Time limit to solve: 15 minutes; Level of Difficulty: Moderate||Quiz-2: Time limit to solve: 15 minutes; Level of difficulty: Moderate to difficult|