Online registration process for the first Online SNAP 2017 exam to be held on Sunday December 17, 2017 has started on August 10 and will remain open till November 24, 2017. This year SNAP registration has started 12 days before the last year SNAP registration commencement date which was August 22, 2016.
Releasing all the important dates and details for the maiden online SNAP 2017 exam, the Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune has started in the afternoon on August 10 the registration process for SNAP 2017 test. There are 15 Symbiosis institutes including Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune, who will accept the SNAP 2017 exam score for admission to their flagship MBA 2018-20 batch.
- SNAP 2017: Changed to online exam; no more paper based test - confirms Dr Raman, Director SIBM Pune
- SNAP 2017: Know all about the exam pattern, syllabus, Eligibility
SNAP 2017 Registration: Only online process
You need to register online for SNAP 2017 on the website snaptest.org from August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017. Any Changes in the online application form, except test city preferences, will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. November 24, 2017.
No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their SNAP Online Test 2017 payment.
Upload scanned Photograph
For SNAP 2017 registration you need to upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
SNAP 2017: Exam in 102 exam cities
SNAP 2017 for admission to MBA programmes 2018-20 will be held in 102 Exam cities as against 32 exam cities last year. The last date to register for SNAP 2017 is November 24, and the last date to make payment of registration fee is also November 24, 2017.
Choose 3 preferred test cities from the list
A candidate applying for SNAP 2017 has the facility to choose the 3 preferred test cities while completing the SNAP 2017 on;line registration process.
Registration fee increased to Rs.1750/-
SNAP 2017 online registration fee is increased to Rs.1750/- as against Rs.1500/- for the last year SNAP exam. The amount of SNAP registration fee is required to be paid while finalizing your registration for the test.
3 modes of SNAP 2017 fee payment
There are 3 modes of fee Payment for the SNAP 2016 Test. The candidate may pay through Billdesk Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway or by Demand Draft.
The test fee of Rs.1750/- + additional payment gateway charges at actuals as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee from August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017 to be made.
Making payment by DD
If you wish to pay by Demand draft, you should submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
In the SNAP online registration form, choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at, SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT, SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115, Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
Please note that SNAP Test fee is non-refundable.
Important SNAP 2017 Registration guidelines
- Please note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
- It is also mandatory to complete the payment process of desired institute for desired programme(s) before the closing date of payment of the respective programme. Payment towards the programme(s) also needs to be done through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org).
- SNAP 2017 Score will be valid only for admission to select programmes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2018-19.
Symbiosis B-schools accepting SNAP 2017 scores
Following Symbiosis B-schools will accept SNAP 2017 scores for MBA admission to 2018-20 batch:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM - Pune);
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR);
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD);
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB);
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM);
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS);
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune);
- Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management(SIOM, Nashik);
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology(SCIT);
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences(SIHS);
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru);
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SIMC, Bengaluru);
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF);
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad);
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS).
SNAP 2017: Online Exam pattern
Breaking the legacy of paper pen mode, SNAP 2017 will be the first online exam with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The test sections will remain the same as that of last year. SNAP 2017 will be of 2 hours duration from 2 PM to 4 PM to be held in a single day on December 17, 2017.
There will be 4 sections in SNAP 2017 and the total maximum marks would be 150 while maximum marks for each section would be as follows –
|Section||Number of questions||Marks per right answer||Total maximum marks for the section|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||1||40|
|Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||1||40|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||30||1||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||1||30|
Candidates have the facility to attempt any section in any order within overall allotted time of 2 hours.
SNAP 2017 will contain objective type questions. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response. Each wrong answer attracts one fourth negative marks.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on SNAP 2017
- CAT 2017: Exam on November 26; Registration begins Aug 9; key changes you must know
- CAT 2017: ‘Exam designed to suit diverse background candidates’; CAT exam convener, Prof Dwivedi
- IIM Ahmedabad Admission 2018: CAT 2017 cut offs announced; needs 70 sectional percentile
- CAT 2017 Notification release on July 30 by IIM Lucknow; 5 do’s on this Sunday
|Take CAT 2017 Mock Full Length: To assess your preparation in revised CAT 2017 exam pattern with 100 questions.|
|CAT Previous Year Question Papers, Answer With Solution:
CAT 2008 | CAT 2007 | CAT 2006 | CAT 2005 | CAT 2004
|Section 1: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||CAT 2017: Quiz 1||CAT 2017: Quiz 2|
|Section 2: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2017: Quiz 1||CAT 2017: Quiz 2|
|Section 3: Quantitative Ability||CAT 2017: Quiz-1||CAT 2017: Quiz-2|