XLRI Jamshedpur the XAT 2018 conducting institute is ready to release the XAT 2018 Notification and will simultaneously announce the start of XAT 2018 registration process. XAT 2018 exam will be held on January 7, 2018 in a single session in paper pen mode from 10AM to 1.30PM.
It is expected that XAT 2018 registration process will open before August 20, 2017 and the registration and application fee for XAT 2018 may remain Rs. 1600/-. The last date to register and apply for XAT 2018 is supposed to be November 30, 2017.
Important Links for XAT 2018
- XLRI-XAT 2018: Exam date is Sunday January 7; XAT registration to open Aug 3rd week
- XAT 2018: Know all about XAT exam, XLRI cut offs, XAT syllabus, XAT score accepting B-schools
- XAT 2018: Exam pattern revealed; know the test sections, expected number of questions
XAT 2018 Registration will be available at www.xatonline.net.in. You may also apply for institutions using XAT 2018 score for admission to their programmes.
XLRI conducts test on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting test at all India level to select the most appropriate candidate for management education.
100+ B-schools to accept XAT 2018 score
XAT, one of the oldest competitive examinations in the country, has always kept pace with the cutting edge testing methodology. XAT’s multidimensional testing framework, is designed to meaningfully asses the aptitude of candidates for future business success. XAT score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission.
Key points & documents for XAT 2018 registration: Be ready
- Visit www.xatonline.net.in Go to register, Create new account with your personal email ID, you will receive a unique XAT 2018 ID and registration link.
- Click on the link and create your own password. Next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password.
- Select the Test City, write Name, upload photo and signature and save it.
- If you are interested to apply for XLRI, select the programme of your choice Business Management (BM) Human Resource Management (HRM) General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programmes can skip this step.
- Fill the preliminary information - Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number etc. Provide your mailing address and permanent address to register for XAT 2018. Provide your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards. Provide details of work experience starting from the latest job. Candidates desirous of applying to GMP must have total experience of five years till March 31, 2018.
- XAT 2018 provides you 3 modes of payment to choose from, for making payment of application fee. There is Online Payment Gateway Through VISA/Master - Credit & Debit Cards, IDBI Net banking , available only for IDBI account holder. American Express Card may be inadmissible.
- You can also make cash payment to register for XAT 2018. Applicant has to take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip, visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
- You can also pay by Demand Draft to register for XAT 2018. Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
- Applicant paying through Cash or DD should update the payment details in the XAT 2018 registration page.
- Unless revised upwards further for XAT 2018, the candidates only interested in XAT 2018 exam, but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1600/-. Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) also, need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each XLRI management course i.e. INR 1600 for XAT and INR 300 per XLRI course .
- Print confirmation page for your reference. In future for all correspondence with XAT office quote your XAT ID.
- A Candidate who makes payment of XAT 2018 registration fee and XLRI application fee through DD needs to send the confirmation page along with the DD to The Chairperson, Admissions, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East}, Jamshedpur - 831001 within fifteen days from the date of issuance of DD.
- Candidates may download the XAT 2018 admit card from 3rd week of December , 2017 onwards from www.xatonline.net.in
- Candidates applying through GMAT should follow instructions given on acad.xlri.ac.in/gmatadmission
XLRI to allow Late registration
Like last year, XLRI, the XAT 2017 convening institute is to offer the facility of late registration till December second week, 2017 by making payment of late fee. Accordingly, if you propose to apply after the last date for XAT 2018, you have to make payment of late registration fee also.
XAT 2018: Exam cities
XAT 2018 would be conducted across India In Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
There would be two international cities also where XAT 2018 is proposed to be conducted. They are Dubai and Kathmandu.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 is the gateway to more than 140 highly ranked B schools in India including XLRI, XIMB, SPJIMR, IMT among others. A high score in XAT 2018 may get you shortlisted for next round of admission process at one of the top rated B schools in the country.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on XAT 2018
- XAT 2018: Know all about the Xavier Aptitude Test conducted by XLRI
- CAT 2017: ‘Exam designed to suit diverse background candidates’; CAT exam convener, Prof Dwivedi
- IIM Ahmedabad Admission 2018: CAT 2017 cut offs announced; needs 70 sectional percentile
- CAT 2017 Notification release on July 30 by IIM Lucknow; 5 do’s on this Sunday
|Take CAT 2017 Mock Full Length: To assess your preparation in revised CAT 2017 exam pattern with 100 questions.|
|CAT Previous Year Question Papers, Answer With Solution:
CAT 2008 | CAT 2007 | CAT 2006 | CAT 2005 | CAT 2004
|Section 1: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||CAT 2017: Quiz 1||CAT 2017: Quiz 2|
|Section 2: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2017: Quiz 1||CAT 2017: Quiz 2|
|Section 3: Quantitative Ability||CAT 2017: Quiz-1||CAT 2017: Quiz-2|