LIVE! CAT 2016 Percentile Predictor
To know your accurate CAT 2016 Percentile, Check Answers & Solutions to Official Mock CAT released by IIMB. Prepared by India’s Top CAT Experts @ VistaMind, Exclusively on MBAUniverse.com
On October 25, 2016, IIM Bangalore, which is organizing CAT 2016 on behalf of all 20 IIMs, released the CAT 2016 Mock Test with 100 questions divided in 3 sections. For the benefit of serious MBA aspirants like yourself, MBAUniverse.com, India’s leading MBA aspirants website, and VistaMind, India’s leading CAT Coaching Institute, are happy to share Answers & Expert Solutions to IIM Bangalore’s Official CAT 2016 Mock Test. This will help you in predicting your CAT 2016 Percentile. Follow the instructions below and check your answers.
- Total duration of DILR test is 60 minutes
- A few questions are of Non-MCQ type which require you to arrive at the solution and type the answer on computer screen. The given space may not be operational so type the answer below the question to avoid any confusion.
- Other questions are of MCQ type where answer options are given.
- In your own interest it is advised not to use any calculator or any other gadget. Treat the test as real CAT 2016 exam and check how many attempted answers are correct. It is suggested to attempt the entire test questions and then check the answers & solutions. Analyse your mistakes and improve upon them. Take the test again and assess yourself.
- The CAT 2016 Mock and solutions to it are provided by MBAUniverse.com to help and improve the pace of your preparation free of cost. Neither the mock nor its answers & solutions are to be put for any commercial use.