MBA- Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities
Exams TakenCAT | MAT | XAT | CMAT | NMAT by GMAC | UPES | GMAT
Work ExperienceNot Applicable
Academic qualification: Minimum 50% in class Xth, XIIth and Graduation. Students in their final year can also appear for GD PI.
1. Non Examination Pathway - CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
MAT / CMAT score of minimum 75 percentile - 75%ile for Non-flagship ( IB, Aviation, Port & shipping, Core, Urban Infra, Business Analytics)
MAT / CMAT score of minimum 80 percentile - 80%ile for flagship ( Oil & Gas, Power, Energy Trading, LSCM)
CAT/ XAT score of minimum 70 percentile - 70%ile for Non-flagship ( IB, Aviation, Port & shipping, Core, Urban Infra, Business Analytics)
CAT/ XAT score of minimum 75 percentile - 75%ile for flagship( Oil & Gas, Power, Energy Trading, LSCM)
NMAT score A minimum score of 140 and above
2. Examination Pathway - Apply for UPES Management Entrance Test 2017
Candidates with minimum 50% marks in class 10th and 12th and in graduation can seek admission to a UPES - MBA programs by taking the UPES Management Entrance Test-III.
TAKE THE TEST AS PER YOUR CONVENIENCE
THE UPESMET will be a completely online test. It is proctored centrally and gives you the advantage of taking the test from any convenient location. All you need is a computer with a stable internet connection.
UPES Management Entrance Test June (UPESMET) 2017
|Name of Test||UPESMET June|
|Last date to Apply||9 June 2017|
|Exam Date||11 June 2017|
- A laptop / desktop which has a webcam and an internet connection.
- Candidates can appear for the test from their home, office or internet cafe.
- There is NO CENTER BEING ALLOTTED for the online test and no admit card is issued.
- Test Link and other important information will be shared with the student
Students who will clear the UPESMET exam / Or having a valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ NMAT score will be invited to appear for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Last date to apply:
Not available yet
Cut off accepted:
Interview & GD ProcessGroup discussion | Personal Interview
Seats: Not available