Check Your EligibilityGraduate degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Check Exam Accepted & Cut-offCandidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelors Degree can also apply.
Application FormValid score of CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT required
Interview & GD
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
- PUC or +2 marks card (Original), B.E four years marks card (original) and Degree Certificate (PDC) original.
- PGCET/CAT/MAT/CMAT Score Card(Original)
- Caste certificate, Income certificate, Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Six Passport size and two stamp size color photographs.
- Passport size parents photo two each.
- Further, the students so admitted in the Institution should invariably possess at least five sets of photo copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size color photographs. (Three sets of photo copies have to be produced at the time of admission)
- The students other than Karnataka PU Board have to apply eligibility certificate from the college.
- The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.