Established in 1979, Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) is a premier B-school in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. LIBA endeavours to form competent and committed leaders who are ethical, principle-centred, socially responsible with a global perspective and entrepreneurial spirit.
LIBA offers primarily a two-year full-time PGDM course, approved by AICTE and recognized by AIU.It also offers other programmes: Part-time PGDM (AICTE approved), Ph.D. (affiliated to the University of Madras) and one-year executive diploma programmes.
Last date to apply for admission at LIBA is February 15, 2018
- Run by the world famous educators, the Jesuits
- Ranked No. 3 in the Southern Region & Ranked 20th Nationally
- Average salary in Placement is Rs. 9 lakhs and highest salary is Rs. 21 lakhs
- More than 50 recruiters visit the campus for placement
- Focus on Excellence & Ethics
- 37 Years in Management Education
- The Sprawling & Scenic Loyola campus and identity
- International Collaboration with institutions in 5 European, 3 Asian, 2 American, Australian and African Countries
- Holistic Formation, Skill development and Leadership focus
- Centers of Excellence in Logistics & Supply Chain, Business Ethics & Corporate Governance, Loyola Inclusive Innovation Impact Centre (L3IC),Prof. C.K.Prahalad Centre for Emerging India and Informatics Centre
- Excellent Infrastructure-A/C classrooms, Wi-Fi enabled Campus, World Class Library