Rajagiri Business School (RBS) Cochin inherits the rich legacy of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (RCSS) which was the first institution established under the banner of Rajagiri Vidyapeetham. RBS is located in a picturesque valley in the IT hub of Kochi, Kakkanad. The Centre is driven by a single minded focus on imparting value based management education to equip young professionals to make their mark in the corporate world.
The education at RBS goes beyond academics and concentrates on the development of holistic personality of the students. RBS believes in continually raising its bar and is relentless in its pursuit of excellence by nurturing management professionals with exceptional creative ability and social sensitivity.
- MBA, MHRM and PGDM programs at Rajagiri are accredited by ACBSP, the world's largest international accreditation council
- Rajagiri has been provisionally accreditted by NBA for its MBA & PGDM programmes for two years.
- RBS is also accredited by NAAC and AICTE
- PGDM program at Rajagiri is granted equivalence to MBA by Association of Indian Universities. Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Average salary in Placement 2017 was Rs. 6.7 lakhs
- Two years programme fee is Rs.6.5 lakhs