KCT Business School, Coimbatore established in 2005 was born out of a rich legacy, strong vision and great commitment of the Sakthi Group of companies. KCTBS has been highly progressive and in the pursuit of impact and excellence in management education. It is a key constituent of Kumaraguru College of Technology at Coimbatore, affiliated to Anna University Chennai.
Coimbatore where KCTBS is housed is the industrial hub of Tamil Nadu and is known as the Manchester of South India. MBA at KCTBS is approved by AICTE and accredited by NAAC.
KCTBS accepts MAT score along with CAT and TANCET for admission to MBA programme. The application process is open for MBA admission 2018.
- Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and autonomous Institution
- Ranked in the top 75 Institutions in the country by NIRF
- Offers specializations in Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing and Operations
- Freedom to choose courses of interests, several project based courses and International study courses
- Low tuition fee for 2 years programme: Rs.1.20 lakhs for 4 semesters
- Average Salary in Placement 2017 is Rs.4.10 lakhs and highest salary is Rs.14.00 lakhs
- Top Recruiters include Honeywell, Colgate Palmolive, ITC, Amazon, Beroe, KPMG, Redington, Decathlon, Nakuri, BNP Paribas, LandmarkGroup, ZOHO Corp, Wildcraft, Asian Paints, Airtel, Tata Tele Services, Federal Bank, City Union Bank
- KCTBS is a progressive and open institution that interweaves teaching, research and extension. It is one of the most distinguished institutions of higher education in the state
- Honours track for high achievers
- 71% of faculty are PhD holders and have an average experience of 16.2 years
- Active industry connect through adjunct faculty, guest speakers, mentors, MDPs and consultancy
- Program embedded Community engagement based on UN’s SDGs
- Vibrant student association
- 150 acres campus, with a business incubator, 10 outdoor and 14 indoor sporting facilities, 2 gymnasiums, 4 foodcourts and 800 residential rooms
- Careers in corporate sector including International placements or family business or start-ups