The FIIB MBA is designed to enable graduates with divergent educational backgrounds to unlock their infinite managerial potential to emerge winners. Individuals, as professional managers, are trained to hone their skills and demonstrate them, with a holistic world view. They are urged to spot opportunities and influence a change, through innovative coursework and out-of-class experiences.
- Approved by the AICTE and accorded equivalence with MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Value-Adding Study Abroad Immersion Experience
- Low fee structure of Rs.7.20 lakhs
- Excellent Placements and Corporate Linkages.
- Accomplished and Networked Alumni Base
- Placement 2017 recorded Average salary of Rs.5.75 lakhs and highest salary of Rs. 14.07 lakhs.
- Top Recruiters include Aditya Birla Group, CNN, Capital First, CITI Bank, JIO, Federal Bank, Axis Bank, American Express, TATa Capital, Naukri.com, ITC Hotels, Jaro Educations, KEN Research, Deloitte, EY, Protiviti, Moody’s Analytics, HT Media, FedEx Express and many more
- Cutting-Edge, Employability Focused, Skill-Dominant Curriculum
- Superbly Located College Campus in South Delhi