Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India's premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming Leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. Highlights of IMT Ghaziabad are:
- IMT Ghaziabad is a highly ranked B-school in India. It is ranked 14 in MBAUniverse.com ranking 2016-17; 24 in NIRF Ranking 2017
- PGDM programmes are AACSB Accredited and are AICTE approved equivalent to MBA
- Average salary in Placement 2017 is Rs.11.60 lakhs
- IMTG has an intake of 600 students in different PGDM programmes
- 10450 successful alumni of IMTG are spread world wide and comprise 300+ CXOs of top companies
- Admission application is open till November 24, 2017 for all the PGDM programmes.
- IMT Ghaziabad is known for its reputation as top management institute in the country for its Leadership, Faculty, Research, Student Selection Process, Curriculum, Pedagogy, Industry Interface, Internationalism, Placements, and Infrastructure.
- IMTG is the proud alma mater of more than 300 C-suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best-known organizations in India and the world, in key business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.
- IMTG currently offers four AICTE approved programs - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Full Time, PGDM Executive, PGDM Part Time, and PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP).