Nestled in the Qutab Institutional Area, International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi was established in 1981 in collaboration with IMI Geneva (now IMD Lausanne) and is the first Corporate sponsored B-school. Over the last 36 years, the Institute has grown in stature nationally and globally by providing high quality management education. Highlights of the institute are:
- IMI New Delhi PGDM course fee is Rs.15.41 lakhs
- IMI New Delhi has consistent record of high placements. More than 80 companies visited IMI campus for Placement in 2017.
- The average salary in placement 2017 has gone up to Rs.12.54 LPA.
- Top recruiters at IMI New Delhi include ICICI Bank, HCL, McKinsey, Fair Trade (International), J. P. Morgan Chase, Citibank, HSBC, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, GEP, Reckitt Benckiser, Asian Paints, HUL.
- IMI New Delhi accepts only CAT & GMAT exam scores for admission
- IMI New Delhi was Ranked no.1 in MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2016 amongst all private B-Schools in the country. The Hindu-MBAUniverse.com ranking 2017-18 has placed IMI New Delhi at 9th position among all the top B-schools in the country.
- IMI is accredited by two leading international accreditation bodies - AMBA and SAQS. All programs at IMI New Delhi are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- IMI, New Delhi is India’s first corporate sponsored business school established with the support of corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor. IMI’s International linkages with reputed institutions such as UNDP, World Bank, ILO, UNCTAD and Asian Productivity Organisation underscores its emphasis on professionalism, excellence and quality.