- A full-time programme taught by the best of faculty and industry practitioners.
- Contemporary course curriculum weaved in five phases of Foundation, Functional, Internationalization, Integration and Dissertation.
- Immersion programme in a foreign university for 7 to 10 days. The approximately fees given along with the fee structure of the programme.
- The PGDM-EX programme provides participants the opportunity of a social immersion as a part of the sustainability and social responsibility course.
- Strong Industry Interface
- A unique course on contemporary issues in management offered by leading industry practitioners allowing participants an opportunity to debate and discuss the current issues that managers and leaders are occupied with.
- Based on the philosophy of ‘Knowing by Doing’ the programme architecture has an outcome-centered Elements of Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude which are built into the programme through various courses, workshops, simulations, field projects and experiential learning social immersions.
- Key Exams
- CAT Exam
- GD, Interview
- Distance MBA
- BBA Exams