ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad, a highly ranked B-school, is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956. Established in 1985, IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India.
- IBS-Hyderabad is among the first three B-Schools from South Asia to be SAQS accredited by AMDISA.
- IBS Hyderabad was among the first B-Schools to be graded by CRISIL with a grade of A** at the national level and A ***at the state level.
- It has been ranked at #12 in the nation by Hindustan Times in a 2012 survey and has been rated as an Excellent Business School by Eduniversal.
- Total Fee for MBA Program is Rs 12.50 Lakhs
- Placement 2017 recorded Average Salary – Rs. 6.91 lakhs per annum and Highest Salary- Rs. 16.50 lpa (National) and Rs 47. 19 lpa (International)
- Top recruiters include Amazon, Bajaj Capital, Cavinkare, Coffee Day Global, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, InfoEdge India, J.P. Morgan, LG, Marico, Maruti Suzuki, Spencers Retail, Taj Hotels, TCS, Wipro, Zomato