Established in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth in the family of state-supported management schools. Since its inception, IIM Indore has been acting as a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government sector and PSUs. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
- IIM Indore is Ranked 11 in NIRF 2018 Rankings of MHRD, Govt of India
- Apart from its Indore campus, IIM Indore has Mumbai campus
- The Institute offers 2 years PGP, PGP (HR), Executive, doctoral programmes and 5 year IPM programme
PGP 2019-21 Programme Fee is Rs.16 Lakhs
Placement 2018 at IIM Indore are high
- Average Salary: Rs.18,17,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.33,04,000