Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini Delhi imparts Management education at post graduate levels in the fields of Management and Information Technology. JIMS Rohini Ranking is 7th in Delhi NCR B-schools. JIMS Rohini fee structure for MBA is not very high but the JIMS Rohini Placement packages and average salary have been consistently rising over the years. JIMS Delhi accepts CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT exam scores and the cut offs are also moderate for PGDM admission at JIMS.
JIMS Rohini has been working for the attainment of a mission - to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business.
1. All the PGDM programs are AICTE approved, NBA Accredited and granted equivalence to MBA degree by AIU. JIMS Rohini is among the very few colleges in India and only college in Delhi which has NBA accreditation and AIU equivalence for IB and RM program
2. JIMS Rohini has been rated ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. JIMS Rohini has attained highest marks in the Cycle 1.
3. Ranked 43rd among Top 100 Institutes of India and Ranked among the Top 10 Institutes In India (North) by Times of India 2018
4. Ranked among the Top 5 institutions for Excellence in Employability in 2016, and ranked among the Top 3 in Excellence in Faculty by FICCI.
5. The institute is now going beyond National boundaries. Several Global Academic Alliances have been signed with some reputed institutions and universities worldwide. These include Auckland Institute of Studies (New Zealand), Harvard Business School through its HBX Unit (Boston, U.S) Malaysian University of Science and Technology (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia),Lincoln University College (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Nilai University (Malaysia) and University of Sunderland (U.K)
6. 4000+ Alumni with Chapters in Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Dubai
7. 300+Recruiters and students placed in top organizations
8. 90+ faculty from various industry and academic background
9. Regular Curriculum updation as per industry requirement
10. Global Exposure
Deloitte, Bluestar, TCS, Nestle, Satguru travels, GSK, JK Tyres, Oracle, EnY, Evalueserve, Colgate Palmolive, Airtel, AC Neilson, ITC Limited, Berger Paints, Tata AIG, KPMG, Reckitt benckiser, Tresvista, etc.
Highest CTC: Rs.15.12 LPA
Average Package - 6.25 LPA
Highest Internship offered: 20,000 per month
GROUP DISCUSSION AND PERSONAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE:
Location: Delhi | Date: 22nd June' 2018 (Friday) for Delhi location
Hostel fee for year 2017-18:
- 1,35,000/- +5000/- Security amount for double occupancy
- 1,65,000/- +5000/- for single occupancy.
On the basis of Sept MAT/ Dec MAT/ Feb MAT/ May MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA