Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini Delhi imparts Management education at post graduate levels in the fields of Management and Information Technology. JIMS Rohini fee structure for MBA is not very high but the JIMS Rohini Placement packages and average salary have been consistently rising over the years. JIMS Delhi accepts CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT exam scores and the cut offs are also moderate for PGDM admission at JIMS.
JIMS Rohini has been working for the attainment of a mission - to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business.
1. All the PGDM programs are AICTE approved, NBA Accredited and granted equivalence to MBA degree by AIU. JIMS Rohini is among the very few colleges in India and only college in Delhi which has NBA accreditation and AIU equivalence for IB and RM program
2. JIMS Rohini has been rated ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
3. Excellence in Education for the sixth time in a row. The institute was specially felicitated in its Silver Jubilee Year and was awarded "Excellence in Education from 25 Years."
4. Ranked 10th in India (North), Ranked 5th in Delhi , Times of India Feb, 2018
5. Among the Top Three Institutes In Excellence in Faculty by FICCI Higher Education Awards, 2017
6. The institute is now going beyond National boundaries. Several Global Academic Alliances have been signed with some reputed institutions and universities worldwide. These include Auckland Institute of Studies (New Zealand), Harvard Business School through its HBX Unit (Boston, U.S) Malaysian University of Science and Technology (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Lincoln University College (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Nilai University (Malaysia) and University of Sunderland (U.K)
7. 4000+ Alumni with Chapters in Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Dubai
8. 300+Recruiters and students placed in top organizations
9. 90+ faculties from various industry and academic background
10. Regular Curriculum updation as per industry requirement
11. Global Exposure
Highest CTC: Rs.15.12 LPA
Average Package - 6.50LPA
Fees: Rs 7,15,000 + 5000 (security amount)
GD/PI date for Delhi campus - 11th January 2019
Mark Buzz - Marketing Conclave 2018 - December 11, 2018, at IIC New Delhi