IIM Calcutta was established as the first National Institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961. The B-school has earned a global reputation of imparting high quality management education. It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalizing Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities.
- IIMC is triple crowned, only B-school with all the 3 International Accreditations AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Ranked 3 in NIRF 2018 Rankings of MHRD, Govt of India among top 100 B-schools
- IIM Calcutta has 85 partner institutes across the world
PGDM 2019-21 Fee is Rs.21,10,000
- Average Salary: Rs.24,20,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.75,00,000