- MDIM’s PGPM is designed to nurture students and help them build and enhance their managerial competence. The meticulously structured programme will enable students to:
- Understand the social, economic, political, technological and ecological environment to make them environmentally and socially responsible ethical managers through hands-on-learning experiences.
- Become effective leaders, who can achieve results beyond expectations and transform organizations
- Emphasis on lateral thinking so that they evolve with innovative ideas, alternative solutions, and set benchmark for others through enabled entrepreneurial skills.
- Imbibe values of discipline, integrity, justice and fairness so that they promote and maintain high ethical standards in management.
- Develop a global mindset so that future managers can meet the challenges of international competition