- Started In the year 2000 as Post Graduate Program in International Business, Approved by AICTE in 2007.
- Conducted in six trimesters of 10-12 weeks each, spread over a period of two years.
- The subjects chosen for this program are a judicious blend of foundation core courses, key courses in functional areas and advanced level courses within the area of international Business.
- Each trimester has 7-8 full credit subjects, requiring 30-45 hours of class work/ tutorial each.
- In the third trimester, Export Import Policy / Procedures and Imports Management are covered in depth as a subject, while fourth and Fifth Trimesters consist of 7-8 full credit subjects each with a mix of core and specialization subjects. Sixth trimester consists of 5-6 subjects. Students are required to choose one foreign language from either of French or Spanish, which is taught throughout the second year.