S P Jain School of Global Management is a world-class business school with campuses in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney. The education ethos is strongly influenced by the mission of crafting global business leaders for the 21st-century workplace.
- For the 5th year in a row, S P Jain’s flagship Global MBA program has been ranked in the TOP 20 in Forbes’ prestigious list of the world’s best 1-year international MBAs.
- The B-school offers a learning experience that is modern, relevant and truly global.
- Programme fee: US$ 50,375
- Placement 2017 recorded average salary of Rs.21 lakhs per annum and highest salary was Rs.48 lakhs per annum
- Top Recruiters include DUNIA FINANCE, WALT DISNEY, MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA, DELOITTE, KPMG INDIA, MAERSK, BARCLAYS INDIA, MICROSOFT, GENPACT, E&Y, ITC, COGNIZANT, DANZAS, HEINZ, REDINGTON.
- Over 94% of students received internship offers from companies based in Middle East and Southeast Asia