Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE) was founded in the year 1983. In keeping with the rich Sydenham tradition of imparting high quality education, SIMSREE has endeavoured to produce global managers of shining excellence. Today, 35 years after its inception, SIMSREE stands as one of the most popular management institutes in India, located at Churchgate, Mumbai in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
- SIMSREE is considered as 2nd best in terms of RoI
- Affiliated to University of Mumbai
- Management programmes are AICTE approved
- Highly ranked MBA colleges with 24th All India Rank by Outlook, 19th by MBAUniverse.com and CRISIL rating A** at National level
- Low Fee of Rs.67000 per annum
- Average Salary in Placement 2017 was Rs. 10.84 lakhs; highest salary was Rs. 23.24 lakhs
- Top recruiters include Aditya Birla Group, Bosch, DCB Bank, Deloitte, USI, Essel Finance, Gulf Oil, ITC, KPMG, Huhtamaki PPL, Mercedez Benz, Morgan Stanley, Raymond, Reliance, Shemaroo, Tata AIG.
- International Placement offered by Jumbo Electronics