- MBA Exams
- GD, Interview
- Distance MBA
- One Year MBA
Achieving academic excellence integrated with skill enhancement is the core focus of Institute. The multi pronged approach in pedagogy, the faculty, the development process, the systems and procedures together with the enabling environment at GLBIMR ensures transformation of an aspiring professional into a committed and employable contributor to society and nation.
The value added software and teaching input creates the synergistic link between a trainer and trainee. The programme highlights different aspects of emerging market and also Advertising & Creative Component of Brand Building. The research input will improve the attitude and make them more conversational from Reel world to the Real world. Audio, Video techniques are more purposive and meet the need based actualization process.
Under the mentorship of Imperial College London, the programme has been designed keeping the ‘i-value’ principle in mind. The entire curriculum has been formulated to ensure multi-pronged inputs to students, through the interactive process of ‘inquire-inspire-impact’.
The programme is full time, non-residential and comprises of six trimesters over a period of two years. The first three trimesters during the first year cover primarily core courses, and the second year mainly focuses on the elective specialisation courses along with a few value added courses. The successful students are awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)”. This course stands recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree of an Indian University for the purpose of Higher Education/Research.
i. Use of Harvard Business case studies throughout 2 years (200+ cases).
ii. Extensive industry guest lecturers (2-3 in each subject and 200+ each year).
iii. Faculty with extensive industry and academic experience from IITs, IIMs, FMS etc.
iv. Excellent placement with top companies like E&Y, Ameriprise, Standard Chartered, Nielsen, Citibank, Nestle, HDFC, Capital First, Philips, Axis Bank, Moody’s with the highest package of 15.25lacs in Amazon.
v. Extensive Industry interactions and vibrant co-curricular events.
vi. Extensive alumni network.
The Course Objectives
- To produce future managers who can become effective leaders with great potential to take the organization to top level in today’s competitive world.
- To train students using national & international examples in order to develop a global mindset so that they can face the challenges of global competition.
- To enable students practice transferable skills so that they can understand the social, economic, political, technological and ecological environment of modern society and their characteristic values.
The objectives of this program are -
- Develop analytical skills of students so as to understand business situations and decision making skills.
- Build their effective communication skills
- Create in depth understanding of business dynamics including local and global business issues
- Demonstrate effective team work in a diverse working groups and achieving organizational goals.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills.
Accordingly, the program has a large component of working in real world situations under the careful guidance of mentors.