Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa Admission Team 2017: Ask all your Queries Related Admission Process

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa Admission Team 2017: Ask all your Queries Related Admission Process

This forum is dedicated for Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa, Admission related queries. All GIM Goa admission doubts and questions will be duly answered by representative of GIM Goa Admission department.

Get correct data and latest news regarding GIM Goa Placements, Admissions 2017, registration, cut-offs, etc in this forum.

Hi, Will GIM Goa consider overall CAT score or sectional score also?

Comment

• GIMGOAAdmissions2017
      Editing a comment
      The institute usually considers both the overall scores and sectional minimum.

Hi, I expect 80 to 85 percentile in CAT 2016. Is there any minimum CAT score requirement to apply for admission to GIM?

Comment

• GIMGOAAdmissions2017
      Editing a comment
      We have not announced any min score. The cutoff will be decided later on. Last year our CAT cutoff was 90 percentile

Hi, Which other exam scores are accepted by GIM Goa? What is the minimum requirement to apply?

Comment

• GIMGOAAdmissions2017
      Editing a comment
      CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT. There are no min requirement announced by institute. The cutoffs will be decided later on

Hi, What is the number of seats available for admission at GIM Goa?

Comment

Hi, What is the fee for PGDM 2017-19 at GIM Goa?

Comment

• GIMGOAAdmissions2017
      Editing a comment
      [url]https://www.gim.ac.in/2016/money-matters.php#fee[/url]

Hi, I missed the application deadline of today? Can I apply tomorrow or day after?

Comment

Hi, How is placement at GIM Goa? Please share the average salary

Comment

Hi, Has GIM Goa extended the last date to apply? What is the news date to submit application for PGDM?

Comment

Hi, Is there any late fee to be paid if I apply now?

Comment

Hi, I found placement 2017 at MBAUniverse.com, what is the average salary for flagship PGDM?

Comment

Working...
            X