X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIM Ahmedabad Placement 2014

A total of 368 students sought placement at IIM Ahmedabad Placement 2014 season. More than 125 firms participated in the placement process in 2014 including the laterals process. IIM Ahmedabad has the policy not to disclose the placement packages in the current season till the audit of the same is completed.

Institute Name IIM A Placement 2014
    Median Salary_Domestic Not disclosed
    Total Students who sought Placements 368
    Total No. of Companies Visited 125
    Total No: of Offers made Not disclosed
    Top Recruiters Accenture Strategy: 18, Boston Consulting Group: 15, A.T. Kearney: 7, Bain & Company: 7, McKinsey & Company: 7, EXL: 8, HSBC: 9, Hindustan Lever: 6, Star TV: 6, Reliance Industries: 8, Amazon: 15, Latent View: 7, Samsung: 7

Comment

if we got 99.99 is sure about the admission in this institute ...

Comment

@arjun:

To get admission in IIM Ahmedabad, Yes you need very high percentile. But there are various other things also to be kept in mind which affects your chances of getting admission in IIM Ahmedabad. Let me pin point all these factors for you:

1. Which category do you belong to- General, OBC Creamy layer, SC, ST, etc. The CAT percentile requirements usually get decreased from General category candidate to SC/ST candidate.

2. Past academic records: Your 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post graduation marks will also be considered. The higher the overall marks, higher will be your chances of getting into IIM A.

3. Section Marks in CAT: Only getting 99+ percentile is not enough for IIM A. You also need to get the desired sectional cut-off too which is declared by the IIMs after CAT results are announced.

4. Your performance in PI, GD or WAT..he more marks you get here, you chances to be selected increases.

5. Being non science student gives you some extra marks.

6. Having at least 3 years work experiences in Supervisory role or above will give you extra brownie points.

After combining all these marks and evaluating you on different factors, a final list is prepared by IIM A for admission in their institute.
        Hope I have cleared your query. Best of Luck.

Comment

i will be appearing for CAT 2014...what extra effort can be done to secure an admission in your esteemed college?

Comment

I want to know its better to do MBA as a fresher or with exp.? who get the preference during final placements? pls guide?

Comment

I want to know the last year cutoff for the reserved category candidate

Comment

Working...
              X