Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is mentioned that after CAT, one also has to appear for PI and WAT for admission to new IIMs so may I know what would be the pattern and sections of WAT??

Comment

I want to know that how much weightage is given to workex /academic profile/CAT Score and performance in GDPI in final selection of candidate at IIM Kashipur?

Comment

Hi, thanks for the discussion above. I want to know, IIMs give a great weightage to academics and over all profile. It is generally said the we need to have at least 80% through out academics to get the final call from IIMs even after a good CAT percentile? Is this the same with all the IIMs , I mean newer ones as well. With a percentage between 60-70 in academics can I expect a call if my CAT scores are good? Pls guide....

Comment

We only need to apply for CAT and after shortlisting we would be given call for GD/PI?? Is there anything else we need to do to fill the separate forms ?

Comment

What was the intake for 2015? any student exchange program also available?

Comment

Working...
            X