Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL-MDI Gurgaon Admission Team 2017: Ask all your Queries Related Admission Process

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant get the link for MDI application...

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      The link is available on the homepage of website

hi, what will be the selection criteria after the CAT scores are out? Do we have to approach the institute with our CAT score or the institute will directly call us for interview?

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Candidate,
      You do not have to update or send your CAT scores

any update is having work exp gives an added advantage in the selection process?

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      work experience is not a compulsory criteria but carries some weight in selection process for MDI

hi, i am not able to submit my application , any helpline number pls

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      Kindly contact the MDI, Admissions Office at 0124-4560555/666 for queries

Hello, while filling the application form for MDI, I came across the surname field which is mandatory. I don't have a surname and all my official documents contain only my first name. What should I fill in the surname field?

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear candidate,
      Kindly fill a dot (.) in surname column

hi . i am yet to complete my final yr, what should i mention in my application?

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to enter appearing in the online application form for your graduation details

Sir, does MDI Gurgaon shortlist on sectional score also or only on overall percentile?

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Candidate,
      Sectional cutoffs are also considered for shortlisting

Hi, are the placements for all the programs PGPM/HRM/IM centralised or different? which program has the best placements?

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a common placement cell for PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM

Also want to know what is the difference in PGPM and PGP-IM program? Any difference in fees as well?

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
      MDI Gurgaon commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Candidate,
      Kindly go through our brochure given on the homepage of our website for details.

Just wanted to check any extra weightage given to candidate with non engineering background like IIMs?

Comment

Hi, unfortunately while filling the form i did not change the title to Mr. being a male candidate and submitted the form. Please tell me what to do now.

Comment

• MDI Gurgaon
        MDI Gurgaon commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear Candidate,
        Just send an email to the MDI, Admissions Office at [email]admissions@mdi.ac.in[/email].

I am having 6 subjects in class 10: Maths, Science, English, Vernacular, Social Science, Computer also 7 subjects in class 12: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Education, English, Vernacular. But the there are only 5 places available for entering the marks of 5 subjects. So, which are the subjects that I should provide?

Comment

Hi,

I do not remember whether in the application form, designation at work was asked for since we cannot access the form anymore. But in case it was, i might have made a mistake. How do i clarify this, by dropping a mail to the admission cell?

Comment

Working...
        X