Established in 1995, Jaipuria Lucknow is the first of the four Jaipuria campuses. Situated in Gomti Nagar, at the heart of nawabi Lucknow, this beautiful campus offers a perfect educational environment. The institute offers 3 AICTE approved programmes - PGDM, PGDM (Financial Services), PGDM (Retail Management).
The curriculum has been developed in consultation with eminent business professionals. In keeping with the Jaipuria education philosophy, the Lucknow campus offers students not just a rich and varied dedicated faculty base but also the very best in terms of industry interface. Jaipuria Lucknow is the embodiment of cutting edge holistic management education. More details are below.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Placements:
• Average Salary is Rs. 5.78 Lakhs PA
• Highest Salary is Rs. 17.65Lakhs PA
• 375+ Recruiters visited for placement
• Top Recruiters are Amul, Emami, Coca Cola Hindustan, Deloitte, Axis Bank, Fincare, Paytm, Amazon, Landmark, TATA Capital, Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, Luminous, FedEX, M&S, Decathlon, Crisil, Airtel, JIO and many more.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Rankings:
• Ranked In 51-75 Band Amongst Top Management Institutes In India (NIRF 2018), Ministry Of HRD, Govt. Of India
• 38th Amongst All B-Schools in India (People Matters - NHRDN 2018)
• 10th Amongst Private B-Schools in North India (Business Today, 2017)
• 10th Amongst private B-schools in North India (OUTLOOK, 2017)
• 110+ eminent faculty members
• NBA Accredited PGDM Programs
• NAAC Accredited 'A' Grade Institute - Jaipuria Lucknow & Jaipuria Noida
• 8200+ Alumni
• Recognised by AIU, PGDM as equivalent to MBA
• Collaborations with foreign universities for teaching, student-faculty exchange, research and fellowship programs
• 450+ research papers published in national and international journals
• Organizes leadership lectures by CEOs and middle level managers