Candidates can check Exam Pattern from below:
- The Entrance Examination will be an “Objective” computer-based test where the questions would be shown and answers would be marked on a desktop computer.
- Exam Duration: The total exam duration will be two and half hours
- Type of Question: The questions will be multiple choice types.
- No. of Question: The question paper will comprise of total 150 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For multiple choice questions, one mark will be deducted for a wrong answer and zero for no response.