MAT exam eligibility over the years has remained unchanged. AIMA does not propose to change the MAT exam eligibility criteria for MAT 2017 December exam either.
MAT eligibility for December MAT 2017 exam prescribes ‘No Age Bar’ to appear in the MAT exam. AIMA also does not restrict any candidate to seek admission in MAT MBA eligibility to seek admission on the basis of age bar.
According to AIMA Graduates in any discipline can apply for MAT December 2017 exam. Those who are in their final year of graduation can also apply. It implies that a candidate is eligible to appear in December MAT 2017 exam, if he/she holds recognized Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
Those completing their final graduation exam may also apply for MAT 2017 December exam. If shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT 2017 December exam score, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of the College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
Key Points to ensure your MAT eligibility 2017 December Exam
- MAT eligibility does not impose any age bar to appear in MAT 2017 exam.
- The candidate applying for MAT 2017 December exam must fulfil one of the following MAT eligibility criteria 2017-
A. Completed Bachelor’s degree, or
B. Completed professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA, or
C. Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with the participating management institute’s eligibility criteria.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum MAT eligibility criteria 2017 December exam will not ensure consideration for short listing by the Management Institute in which the applicant applies for admission
- One of the key points prescribed by AIMA is that the candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the MAT 2017 December exam process