MBA admission in Delhi NCR 2018 is open in almost all the good MBA colleges in Delhi, although some of the top MBA colleges in Delhi have closed their admission 2018 process. The MBA colleges in Delhi with admission open do not have high cut offs, do not apply sectional score cut off and the MBA admission is available at a moderate fee structure. To check MBA Colleges fee in Delhi NCR Click here
Almost all the national level entrance exam scores like CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA are accepted by these MBA colleges in Delhi NCR with admission status open. You can apply now as per the MBA application deadlines of the respective MBA colleges. Most of these MBA colleges in Delhi with admission open and listed below have good placement record Click here to check MBA placement trends.
(Updated on April 11, 2018)
MBA colleges in Delhi NCR with admission open
Note: MBA colleges in Delhi are sorted by Rank and Grade. To check and compare the MBA colleges Click here
Key Tips for MBA Admission in Delhi 2018
Following important tips are shared to help you in securing your MBA Admission in Delhi:
- Exam Score/Percentile: It is only bare minimum eligibility criterion. You may further improve your score to broaden your choice by taking May MAT 2018 and ATMA exams. Read more
- Direct MBA Admission in Delhi: There are many MBA colleges in Delhi who conduct their own admission test and offer direct admission. Read more to check direct MBA admission colleges in Delhi Read more
- Be ready for GD, Extempore and Personal Interview: This is the most important stage and carries high weightage. It is better to prepare for GD round before it is too late. Read more
- Visit the campus: Before taking Admission, pay a visit to the MBA college campus in Delhi. Enquire with the current students about the learning experience, placement, pedagogy, career prospects at the B-school
- Check for Fee discounts & scholarships: Before proceeding for MBA admission in Delhi, check for the fee rebates, scholarships, and other financial assistance available at the MBA colleges. It will reduce your financial burden during the course study. Read more
- Understand AICTE Fee Refund rules: If you get a better MBA option after taking admission in the MBA college in Delhi, you can claim for the full fee refund as per AICTE Fee refund rules. Read more
- Placements: A key component to decide on the MBA admission in 2018 is good Placement record of the respective MBA college. It is advisable to check the placement trends and average salary of the MBA college in Delhi. Read more
- Remember the Admission last date: Do not wait, if you decide on the MBA admission. Make sure to apply before the last date to apply arrives.
Top MBA colleges in Delhi with Admission closed
Many top MBA colleges in Delhi accepting only CAT, XAT, IIFT exam scores have closed their MBA 2018-20 admission process. Here is a list of some of such MBA colleges in Delhi with admission process closed:
|Institute Name||Admission Status||Exams Accepted||Latest Average Placement Package|
|FMS New Delhi: Faculty of Management Studies||Closed||CAT||21.1|
|MDI Gurgaon: Management Development Institute||Closed||CAT||19.17|
|IIFT New Delhi: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||Closed||IIFT||19.23|
|IMI Delhi: International Management Institute||Closed||CAT||12.4|
|IMT Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Technology||Closed||CAT,XAT||11.6|
|IIT Delhi: Department of Management Studies New Delhi||Closed||CAT||16.54|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida: Birla Institute of Management Technology||Closed||CAT,XAT||7.5|
|Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management - LBSIM New Delhi||Closed||CAT||8.3|
|Delhi School of Economics (DSE)-Delhi University||Closed||8.25|
|FSM New Delhi: Fore School of Management||Closed||CAT,XAT||10.7|
|GLIM Gurgaon: Great Lakes Institute of Management||Closed||10.51|
MBA Admission in Delhi: A better choice
- MBA colleges in Delhi NCR offer a better career opportunity as Delhi is India's largest and the World's second largest agglomeration with a population of more than 2.17 crores attracting diversified and high employment options. All the areas of Delhi NCR together generated GDP of $128.9 billion in 2011-12, which was 7.5 percent of Indian GDP
- MBA in Delhi is a good choice as more MBA options in Delhi are available with quality education at low fee, high Return on Investment
- With its unique status of National Capital, greater corporate interface is available at MBA colleges in Delhi.
- Delhi occupies a prominent place on the national map of management education with more facilities for industry connect.
- Delhi is an important commercial center in South Asia and third largest metropolitan area in India.
- The state has witnessed a phenomenal rise in its service sectors. Delhi has skilled work force having fluency in English speaking, availability of adequate infrastructure, number of Internet and telecom service providers and satellite communication facilities.
- Average salary in MBA colleges in Delhi is better than in other cities and go very high.
Delhi: Hub of quality MBA education
MBA colleges in Delhi and Delhi NCR are spread over the entire National Capital Territory of Delhi. Although there is no IIM present in Delhi, these MBA colleges are preferred to many IIMs as they offer you the most fulfilling learning experience.
MBA colleges in Delhi offer diversified specializations in Marketing, Consulting, International Business, Retail Management, Finance, HR, Public Policy, and other related areas. MBA choice option in choosing the befitting MBA college in Delhi in accordance with your preference is available in a wide range.
PGDM colleges in Delhi
Many Private PGDM colleges in Delhi are highly ranked and are at par with IIMs. Some of such PGDM colleges are MDI Gurgaon, IMI New Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad, BIMTECH Greater Noida. Besides, other top PGDM colleges in Delhi NCR include LBSIM New Delhi, NDIM New Delhi, FORE, FIIB, EMPI, G L Bajaj, JIMS Rohini, Manav Rachna University Faridabad, Amity Noida, Galgotia University Noida, Sharda University Noida.