|Program Name||Fees Range (INR)||Exams Accepted||Application Fee (INR)||Last Date|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Rs - 10 Lakh - 11.99 Lakh||CAT,XAT||1500 - 2000||28th Jan, 2017|
Business Today 2015
The Week 2015
- Register online for CAT 2016 or XAT 2017.
- Apply to LIBA by registering online at www.liba.edu by giving your CAT-ID/XAT-ID.
Option A: Pay Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Option B: Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs. 1500/- favouring LIBA payable at Chennai.
Option C: Pay cash Rs. 1500/- at the LIBA Admissions Office, after registering online.
- Take a print out of the Payment Advice Form.
- Send the Payment Advice Form to:
The Admissions Office
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Loyola College Campus
Chennai - 600 034.
(If you are paying through Demand Draft mention your LIBA-ID, Name and CAT-ID / XAT-ID on the reverse of the DD and send your DD along with the Payment Advice Form) Demand drafts sent without the Payment Advice Form will not be processed
Mention your LIBA-ID in all future correspondence with the Institute.
Candidates selected based on the CAT 2016/XAT 2017 for the PGDM Programme shall pay the prescribed fees, not later than the date mentioned in their admission letter along with the following documents:
1. Mark sheets of the graduation course.
2. Provisional/Degree Certificate (Original).
3. Two passport size colour photographs.
- If the candidate is awaiting results, he/she should produce items No.1 and 2 before August 31, 2017, failing which his/her name will be removed from the rolls of the Institute and the fees paid will be forfeited.
Salary data sourced from the Institute
|Top Recruiters 2016-17|