|Program Name||Fees Range (INR)||Exams Accepted||Application Fee (INR)||Last Date|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Part-Time - 24 months||Above Rs 1 Lakh||Own Entrance Exam||1100||Open|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Part-Time - 12 months||Below Rs 1 Lakh||Own Entrance Exam||1100||Open|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - Part-Time - 12 months||Below Rs 1 Lakh||Own Entrance Exam||1100||Open|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Part-Time - 24 months
Graduate in any discipline. Admission test is required. The following categories of persons are exempted from the admission test, provided they are graduates and working executives:
- Candidates having two years of work experience after graduation; or
- Candidates through-out first class(60% or above) from 10th, 12th and graduation; or
- Technical or Legal Professionals/CA/ICWA/CS/MBBS/M-Tech; or
- Holder of PG Diploma of IMT-CDL`s One Year Programme.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Part-Time - 12 months
- Graduation wiht 3 years of Full Time work Experience
- This programme is aimed at working executives, self-employed people and finance/accounting professionals who are either using the accounting/financial information or preparing budgets, making financial decisions or are simply interested in understanding the language of finance.
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - Part-Time - 12 months
- Graduation in any discipline. No admission test is required.
- The executives can build up good conceptual understanding of contemporary business management skills. The programme is especially suitable for working executives who are looking for a formal management education for their career advancement.
- The selection to the various programmes of IMT-Centre for Distance Learning is based on screening by the selection committee.
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year PGDM and One Year PG Diploma is Graduate in any discipline
- Admission to Two-Year (PGDM) Programme is through admission test to be conducted at IMT CDL (Head Office).
- For One Year Diploma Courses, admission does not require an entrance test.
- For One Year PGDM (Executive) Programmes, minimum 3 years work experience is required.
- The maximum duration for completing any course is the double number of years of normal duration.
Salary data sourced from the Institute
|Top Recruiters 2016-17|