1) MBA in Business Analytics (in association with IBM) with focus on Big Data
2) Curriculum design and academic support from IBM, KPMG, Siemens, and Imperial College London
3) Fully residential, 50 acre campus in Gurgaon
|Program Name||Fees Range (INR)||Exams Accepted||Application Fee (INR)||Last Date|
|MBA||Rs - 8 Lakh - 9.99 Lakh||CAT,MAT,XAT,CMAT,GMAT,ATMA||1500 - 2000||Admission Open|
|MBA in Accounting and Finance||Rs - 8 Lakh - 9.99 Lakh||CAT,MAT,CMAT,XAT,GMAT,ATMA||1500 - 2000||Admission Open|
|MBA in Business Analytics (in Association with IBM)||Rs - 8 Lakh - 9.99 Lakh||CAT,MAT,XAT,CMAT,GMAT,ATMA||1500 - 2000||Admission Open|
Applications will have to go through the following process to take admission into the MBA programme at BMU.
i) Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures
ii) Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
iii) Personal interview
iv) Performance in Group Discussion
v) Admission decision taken by the selection committee
The decision to shortlist applicants for personal interview and making a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee whose decision in this regard is final and binding.
To be eligible for the MBA programmes an applicant must have a Bachelor`s Degree with a minimum aggregate score of 50%, and must have appeared in any one of the MBA entrance exams i.e. CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT or ATMA. While work experience is preferred, it is not compulsory
B. MBA in Accounting and Finance
curriculum designed and delivered by highly qualified faculty from BMU, KPMG
and other industry experts.
To be eligible for the MBA programmes an applicant must have a Bachelor`s Degree with a minimum aggregate score of 60%, and must have appeared in any one of the MBA entrance exams i.e. CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT or ATMA. While work experience is preferred, it is not compulsory
C. MBA in Business Analytics (in Association with IBM)
- Innovative curriculum jointly developed by BMU and IBM on various industry specializations, based on skills requirements of various organizations across the world including Banks, Computer Services, Education, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and other industries
- Learn from industry practitioners from IBM and experts from BMU who teach using live industry cases
- Professional certification from IBM on program completion
- Hands on learning at IBM Business Analytics Lab on Campus
Salary data sourced from the Institute
|Top Recruiters 2016-17|
BMU`s education system has been designed to transform you into a well-rounded, industry-ready individual, who is ready to hit the ground running.
The result? You will have a head start in the placement race.
BMU will help you connect with potential employers by way of internships, lectures and workshops; and live projects at industry-promoted Centres of Excellence located on the campus.
BMU`s Placement Cell (PC) will work with you to ensure that you receive the best support, advice and guidance for building your career.
The PC will
help you identify your skills and strengths, refine your resumes, set up mock
interviews and review your career strategies.