- Know & Apply MBA admissions
- GD / WAT / PI
- MBA Forum You and your peers
- BBA Zone New Segment
Raise Your Opinion @ FORUM
MBA Exam Calender
Know the books which are absolute must haves for your study table while you are preparing for CAT 2013. This section will give you the information on the highlights of the book, author and publication. ...more
Confused on how to start CAT 2013 preparations? Which Books or Reading Materials to read for CAT 2013 Preparation?...Which coaching centre to join?...Which test series to take?
Forget all your worries and logon to MBAUniverse.com – the friend & guide you have always trusted, as it brings to you a unique compilation of concept-building materials and video tutorials designed specifically to help you score high and Crack CAT 2013!
MBAUniverse.com, India's No. 1 MBA portal, in collaboration with immensely knowledgeable team of Mr. Nikhil Bansal, IIM L aluminus & S.K. Agarwal, who are leading experts in the field of Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability respectively, presents you with High Quality & Highly Affordable CAT 2013 Coaching classes via e-Learning Mode.
Now don't just rush your preparation with mediocre coaching but look to build and clear concepts and gain a better chance of cracking the CAT at one go.
What’s more, this Coaching module covers CAT 2013, XAT 2014, IIFT 2013 and other important management exams, and comes at a highly affordable price – starting at just Rs 3999!
For whom ?
1. Working Executives: Who want flexibility to learn and take online classes as per their convenience.
2. Students in Tier 2 cities: Who don’t have good teachers around them for specialized guidance to CAT preparation.
3. Students in Engineering institutes Who have strong basics but needs to learn the tricks and trades of cracking the CAT exam in 2013.
4. Second Attempt @ CAT: Students who are unsatisfied with their results this year, and want to write the CAT 2013 exam again, need not want waste their precious time and money on the same coaching centres and reading materials again, can subscribe to this package to get an extra edge to bell the CAT 2013 this year.
1. Video Tutorials: Special and exclusive video tutorials from the young math-genius, Nikhil Bansal, IIM L Alumnus, on Quant topics.
2. Verbal Ability: Concept
building classes, Reading Materials and grilling exercises to
help you prepare for the VA section.
3. Doubt Clearing sessions: Exclusive Problem Solving & Doubt Clearing sessions by Nikhil Bansal, IIM L Alumnus twice every week.
4. Quiz: An effective blend of weekly and topic-wise quizzes on Quant & Verbal to assess your performance regularly
5. Mock CATs: A suit of 15 full and 15 sectional Mock CATs spread across various levels of difficulty.