The fresh registration process for NMAT by GMAC 2017 exam got over on October 14, 2017. The candidates now have the option to retake and reschedule their NMAT exam.
To appear in NMAT 2017 exam (NMAT by GMAC 2017) from October 5 to December 18, 2017, you need to register and pay the fee for NMAT 2017 (NMAT by GMAC) exam before scheduling a test date and location. Candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their admission procedure as you have to submit their respective form separately.
Registration process for NMAT (NMAT by GMAC) has 2 mandatory steps
Step:1 Register for the NMAT by GMAC exam on nmat.org.in
Step:2 Go to each NMAT by GMAC accepting school website and complete the application registration process
How to register for NMAT by GMAC
- Click on “Register Now” in the Quick Links on the right side of the screen.
- Click on “Register”. New user registration details will open, enter your first, last name, country, mobile number, email id and choose a password. Click on “Submit” button.
- A new window will appear prompting you to complete the online application form.
- An authentication email will be sent to the email you provided. You will be able to login only after validating your email ID. Once the email is verified, click on “Login” button and provide your email id and password to log into your NMAT by GMAC account.
- Upon successful login you will be able to access registration form in your NMAT by GMAC account. You need to complete all the sections in online registration form related to your personal information, contact information, educational and work experience, programme/school preference, additional information & NMAT Exam terms & conditions.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 5 programmes/schools are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of INR 200 + applicable taxes will be applied for each programme/school added in excess of 5 programmes/schools.
- Before submitting the form, you are advised to review your registration form carefully. Once the “Submit Form” button is clicked, no other changes can be made EXCEPT “School Preference” section. You can also change your “Communication Preferences” at any point of time.
- You need to click on the “Submit Form” button to complete your registration.
- The next screen will display your unique NMAT by GMAC™ Registration Number.
- You are required to pay the applicable exam fee for successful completion of the registration.
- Click on the “Proceed with online payment” link that appears along with the NMAT by GMAC™ Registration Number. The Make Payment screen will display the payment options. You can pay by Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS, UPI and Mobile Wallets.
- After successful registration, you will receive an email with your unique NMAT by GMAC Registration Number. You should use this NMAT by GMAC Registration Number for all future correspondence with GMAC.
- You are required to register for the NMAT by GMAC exam during the registration window in order to become eligible for an “NMAT by GMAC Retake” exam.
|Service for which fee is paid||Fee amount in INR|
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1000 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
How to pay
You are required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1800 plus applicable taxes as applicable towards the registration fee. Up to 5 programmes/schools are included in your registration fee. If you wish to apply to more than five (5) programmes/schools a fee of INR 200 plus applicable taxes will be charged for each additional programme/school.
Online Payment through Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS, UPI and Mobile Wallets can be made. You need to follow the instructions on the website after choosing the card option.