Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad is a leading management institute in grooming first generation entrepreneurs and family business successors. Top executives of apex financial institutions are on the Board of Governors of EDII.
Set up in 1983 as an autonomous body by IDBI, IFCI, ICICI and SBI, with support from Government of Gujarat, EDII is the front runner in offering management programmes in Entrepreneurship and has achieved its vision of becoming a national resource centre in entrepreneurship.
The institute offers PGDM in Business Entrepreneurship which offers more than what a good PGDM program could offer.
EDII was assigned the task to set up Entrepreneurship Development Centres in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Vietnam apart from setting up twelve state-level exclusive entrepreneurship development centres and institutes by the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India. EDII has successfully accomplished it.
- Grooming Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Interaction with Business Leaders/Venture Captialists/Banker
- Learning based on Entrepreneurial Milestones
- Preparing bankable project report/growth plan
- Rich blend of inhouse faculty/Industry Experts
- Industry Verticals in Emerging Sectors
- Outcome based learning
- Nodal Institute for Start-up Support,GOG
- Student Start-Up & Innovation Policy