- The MBA Programme is taught by Global Faculties from Wharton Business School, Cornell University, Kellogg School of Management, NYU Stern School of Business, Singapore Management University and the University of Texas at Austin, amongst others.
- A multidisciplinary curriculum which understands that management and technology are intertwined. A holistic approach that tackles not only core management topics but also communication and interpersonal skills, critical for leadership today.
- 5 specializations to choose from - Marketing and Consumer Insights, Finance and Investing, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Ecommerce and Digital Leadership & Leadership and Strategy
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
Eligibility to Apply
- The applicant must have completed undergraduate degree
- Students completing their undergraduate degree in the summer of 2022 are also eligible.
- Take one of the entrance exams – CAT/GMAT/GRE
- While CAT 2022 exam score is accepted for admission, the GMAT/GRE exam score from 2018 onwards will be accepted as they are valid for 5 years. You need to ensure that your GMAT/GRE score are valid at the time of taking the BITSoM MBA admission 2023
Students can apply online for the BITSoM MBA programme by visiting www.bitsom.edu.in.
Step 1 – Submit online application with valid test score
Step 2 – Application Review by BITSoM
Step 3 – Shortlisted students invited for Personal Interview
Step 4 – Results (Offer/Waitlist/Reject)
Last Date to Apply: 22nd January 2023
Question and Answers
Q. Has the college started admissions for 2022? What is the last date for application?