Crescent School of Business, a part of the BSA Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, has been established to create leaders of tomorrow. The cohort will experience a uniquely crafted curriculum and pedagogy that are administered to them through faculty who have been carefully selected for their achievements in both academics and industry. CSB believes in education for life.
This 2 years programme offered from the academic year 2022 – 23 is designed to be a rigorous time that pushes students beyond their comfort zone to bridge both skill and competency gaps that are essential for today’s managers to face rapid digital innovation challenges.
MBA Programme will have strategy orientation across the programme. A minimum of 5 Strategy core courses will be offered from the first semester
CSB offers Customised Management Programme (CMP) to facilitate the focused and overall development of every student. It provides sufficient choice in specialisations and elective courses.
Following is the indicative list of Specialisations:
Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Systems, International Business, Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Logistics & Supply Chain, Banking & Financial Services and Business Analytics.
- Customised Management Programme (CMP)
- INSEAD alumni as Mentors
- Global Immersion Programme*
- International faculty
- Visiting faculty from Industry / Premier Institutions like IIT / IIM etc.
- Mentorship with practicing professionals
- Guest Lectures from Industry experts
- Dynamic Curriculum with Industry oriented courses
- Opportunity for Dual Specialisation
- Value Added Certifications from Harvard Business Publishing
- HBR Cases & Simulations in the Pedagogy
- Continuous Placement Readiness Programme (CPRP)
- World Class Infrastructure