IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies
IMS Ghaziabad, one of the trusted Business Schools in India with 33 years of academic legacy, was established in 1990 to create and nurture future business leaders who are capable of adapting to change and stay agile.
IMS Ghaziabad: Key Institute Highlights
- AICTE Approved: IMS Ghaziabad offers AICTE approved PGDM program
- National Accreditations: IMS Ghaziabad is amongst the very few B-Schools of the country, who have got twenty years of uninterrupted accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) as well as equivalence to MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) since 2005.
- International Accreditations: IMS Ghaziabad is also accredited globally by ASIC, U.K, and is a member of AACSB Business Education Alliance, USA.
- Certification: IMS Ghaziabad is the first Higher Educational Institute in Delhi and NCR to be awarded with the elite ISO 21001:2018 Certification, for its conformity to the requirements of the Management Systems for Educational Organisations (EOMS) standard, for its PGDM Two Year Full Time Program.
- Program Fees: IMS Ghaziabad Fees is much lower than the fees of other good B-schools. The 2 years PGDM fee is Rs.5 lakhs
- IMS Ghaziabad Placements: IMS Ghaziabad Placements are consistently going up. Placement 2022 registered Average salary of Rs. 8.25 LPA and highest salary of Rs.26.17 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Deloitte, Byjus, Wipro, Jaro Education, Cvent India, Pentaloons, Amul India, Gartner, ITC, Mondelez, Colgate, Amul, Dabur, Unicharm India, CP Milk and Food Products Pvt. Ltd, ICICI Group
IMS has very conducive environment for the holistic development of every individual. They provide us various opportunities to learn and interact with the representatives of corporates so that we can have a real time perspective of how we should go forward with our skills. The faculty members have expertise in their areas and they know their pedagogy well. We have different evaluation procedures as GD, presentations by which we can give input effectively and efficiently in our future jobs. We also have labs by which we can be up to date. They have specially dedicated placement cell which cater the placement requirements well. They had their average package of 6.9 Lakh and highest package of 16 Lakh.
Nitisha Chibbar (PGDM 2021-23)
IMS Ghaziabad has a beautiful campus, which is well-equipped. Students have access to the internet. Qualified lab assistants are readily available to guide and assist the students. A full-fledged cafeteria is available on campus. A well-equipped library and good classrooms are available.
They focus on giving the best in every possible way. It has well experienced and accomplished teaching faculty. Most of them are from top institutes of India and have corporate experience in top companies. The Wonderful classrooms with new technologies, 4 to 5 labs and excellent library. The hostel has gym facilities, Wi-Fi, playground, air-conditioned room, mess etc. The canteen of college is an awesome place for chit chat and refreshments. Playgrounds, restroom everything in one campus.
Kapil Gautam (PGDM 2021-23)
IMS Ghaziabad is NBA accredited institute. IMS not only gives us the exposure in academics but it also gives us exposure in Extra Curricular, because there is a lot of practical learning and implementation rather than theoretical learning. Students get the chance to learn from various talk series, corporate talks and different sessions, that eventually helps them to be corporate ready.
Purnima Mishra (2020-22)
IMS being one of the best B schools in Delhi NCR as it offers the elite placements from the companies like Dabur, Mondelez, Delloite, Byjus and many more in the list. The students even get summer internships from the renowned companies and all the credit goes to the CRC team that works very hard to offer the best placements.
Rachit Gupta (2020-22)
If you really want to boost your management skills and start your career in a professional profile then you are on the right track. IMS Ghaziabad is the right place where we learn and relearn and we will be ready for the dynamic environment. As we know that time is changing rapidly, the institute provides value against our money in the form of knowledge even in the covid period.
Chirag Mathur(PGDM Batch 2021-23
IMS is definetely the best B school in delhi NCR because the Institute provides us with the different exposure such as live projects, SIPs, innovative practices, Master classes, Corporate Talk Series, Global Talk Series, and different certification programs which helps the budding managers to be corporate ready.
Himanshu (PGDM Batch 2021-23)
IMS Ghaziabad is NAAC A grade Institute since they provide us various opportunities to learn and interact with the professionals of corporates so that we can have a real time perspective of how we should go forward with our skills. The faculty team is higly qualified so it becomes easy for us to analyze the various terminologies. They not only focus on the academics but they have plethora of activities in extra curricular which builds up the personality of the individuals as a whole.
Ravikesh Thakur (2021-23)
IMS Ghaziabad is a management institute and conduct PGDM Program. Institute is having good academic records and they also provide Soft Skills Training Programs, communication skills and other development activities for the students of IMS Ghaziabad.
Sandeep Chaudhary (2021-23)
IMS Ghaziabad is one of the best institute in Delhi NCR. Talking about the placements the Institute offered highest CTC of 20 LPA, Average CTC offered (TOP 50 STUDENTS) 9.5 LPA , Average CTC offered till date is 6.15 LPA. Total no. of companies visited till date is 180+ and total no. of offer till date is 242+.
Ranking & Awards
Amount of Scholarship
Brief description and other details
Scholarship on the basis of Qualifying Exams
IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Hospital & Medical Facilities