- Dual specialisation with electives to choose from Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Operations and Analytics.
- Extensive curriculum modules designed by industry experts with inclusion of upcoming technology and fields.
- Experiential, team based projects.
- Regular industry interactions through guest session, symposium, conference, seminars, invited talks, industry visits.
- Experienced faculty from Corporate and Academia.
- Certification programs, online MOOCs are synchronised with specialisation offered.
- Strong Alumni base of 4000+ members.
- 80-120 hours of industry live projects along with course.
- Distinctive focus on communication skills, personality and career enhancement.
- Global exposure through international trips.
- More than 200 Corporates for Campus placements every year
- Industry linked projects, Innovative teaching pedagogy complemented with Business simulations, Experiential learning, Business plans, Self-directed learning, Mentoring
SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME – PGDM BATCH 2021-2023
Institute offers scholarship to students for courses PGDM/PGDM -IB/ PGDM -RM on the following basis
Minimum 80 percentile in CAT exam.
minimum 70% marks in class 10th, 12th and graduation.
Amount offered Rs.1,00,000
Mode of payment: partial waiver in fee of 2nd, 3rd and 4th installment
Merit – cum – Means Scholarship of PGDM / PGDM-IB and PGDM – RM programs:
The candidate family income less than 1.5 Lakhs p.a will get a scholarship of 100% tuition fees waiver.
The candidate family income more than 1.5 Lakhs p.a. but less than 3.00 Lakhs will get a scholarship of 40% tuition fees waiver.
The candidate family income more than 3.00 Lakhs p.a but less than 5.00 Lakhs will get a scholarship of 20% tuition fees waiver.
The Scholarship will be given on a pro-rata basis subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
i. Min.70% marks in aggregate in the respective Trimester examination (no back paper).
ii. Min.75% attendance in the respective trimester as per the attendance rules.
iii. No Failure and or debarment in any Course
iv. No case of an indisciplinary nature.