- With CII Strong Industry Network Placement & Internship Assistance.
- 100% Placement Track Record
- Placement focused in Domain sector - Logistics & Supply Chain.
- Curriculum designed as per industry requirement.
- Guest Lectures from eminent industry speakers.
- Industry collaboration
- Practical exposures to Live projects, Workshops & Industry Visit.
- Study Abroad Programme (Singapore & Dubai)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
Minimum eligibility for application to the ITM PGDM programs is a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from any AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Final year students may also apply. In addition, candidates must have appeared for one of the following MBA Entrance Tests:CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, State CET tests & NMAT by GMAC where applicable, and as per AICTE guidelines.
Step 1: Visit the official application portal of Amity University @https://www.amity.edu/.
Step 2: Register yourself after filling the required details, such as Mobile number, Email Id etc.
Step 3: Now, login with your registration credentials and fill all details in the Application form.
Step 4: Pay the application fee and submit the Application form.
Step 5: Applicants must also take a print out of the form for all future needs.
Last Date to Apply: Admission Open
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet