Boasting of one of the most picturesque and oxy-rich campuses in the country, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is one of the premier management schools established by the Government of India, dedicatedly devoted to nurturing future business leaders in teaching, learning, consulting, research, and innovation. Spread over about 112.5 acres of land, IIM Kozhikode, is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of ancient city of Calicut in Kerala. Founded in 1996, as the 5th IIM of the country, the growth story of IIM Kozhikode is not just about the numbers, but also about some remarkably innovative initiatives that has set the bench mark for other institutions in the country.
The bouquet of management programs offered by IIM Kozhikode is very wide. Following management programs are offered by IIM Kozhikode:
- 2 Years full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP)
- 2 Years full time Post Graduate Program in Finance (PGP-Finance)
- 2 Years full time Post Graduate Program in Liberal Studies & Management (PGP-LSM)
- 1 Year full time Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership (PGP-BL)
- Doctoral Program in Management (PhD)
Apart from these management programs, IIM-K offers wide range of Executive programs at its Kozhikode and Kochi campuses
- Ranked 6th in the country in MHRD NIRF 2020: Management Category Rankings
- Ranked 5th in the country in The Week - Hansa Research Best B School Survey2020
- Made its global debut in the QS World Ranking and is ranked 15+ in Asia for its EMBA programme in 2020.
- Re-accredited by International Agency AMBA in 2020.
- The infrastructure includes air-conditioned classrooms, and WIFi/LAN/WAN connectivity
- Strong International Exchange Programme for students and faculty with several leading Management Institutes in EU and ASEAN countries like SDA, Bacconi, Jonkoping, Sweden, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, ESCAP-EAP, France; University of Queensland, Austria, Victoria University of Wellington among others
- CAT/GRE/GMAT are the eligible routes for admission to IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Kozhikode applies 3 stage admission process – Pre shortlisting registration, shortlisting and OPI(Online Personal Interview) round
- After shortlisting candidates have to appear in OPI round
- Final admission offer is made on the basis of an Aggregate Index Score (refer admission policy on the website) and OPI score.
- 2 years PGP 2020-22 Programme Fee is Rs.19,00,000
- 2 Years PGP-Finance 2020-22 Programme Fee is Rs.20,50,000
- 2 Years PGP-LSM 2020-22 Programme Fee is Rs. 15,00,000
- 1 Year PGP-BL 2020-21 Programme Fee is Rs.22,50,000
** The Programme Fees for Academic Batch (2021-2023) is yet to be announced
- Average Salary in Placement 2021 is Rs. 22,50,000
- Average CTC of top 50% of the students bagged an of 28.9 LPA