- New-age concentrations that address industry’s most pressing needs.
- Courses taught by eminent practitioners, imparting knowledge using their rich on-the-field experiences.
- Industry immersive interventions like the student-managed Investment Fund, the CXO Shadow Programme, and the in-house Startup School.
- A proactive Career Upliftment Team that connects you to 150+ campus recruiters.
- Nearly half the seats available on partial or full scholarships.
- Lifelong access to classroom courses, mentorship and networking platforms.
Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management
Admissions: To apply, submit details below…
All candidates must fill out the online application form, and follow it up with the mandatory Masters’ Union Business Aptitude and Admission Test, or MU-BAAT. If shortlisted, they will be invited for an in-person interview with a panel consisting of our eminent Masters. The interview process is structured to evaluate the candidates for their communication skills, the ability to learn and un-learn, curiosity and professional focus.
Last Date to Apply: May 15, 2021
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet