Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIM) offers the Masters of Management Studies (MMS) program. MMS is a two-year, full-time management program, spread over four semesters (two per year), and approved by AICTE, Govt. of India, and recognized by the University of Mumbai. The program has received NBA accreditation for academic years 2016-2017 to 2018-2022.
For Admission in MMS via DTE CAP, choose our Institute by filling in choice code: MB-311010210
VESIM’s MMS program has been designed with the following objectives:
- To transform the students into industry-ready managers by equipping them with all relevant knowledge, and analytical skills, and honing their decision-making power, along with sensitizing them towards social issues.
- To create a self-awareness among students about their strengths, weaknesses, and diverse influence factors that will enrich their lives, and guide them throughout their career.
- An eclectic mix of faculty comprising various well-known academicians, and corporate professional from the public and private sector, who share their knowledge and valuable corporate experiences.
- Unique pedagogy that is focused on the learner and based on outcomes.
- Case studies of Indian and international businesses that provide excellent learning opportunities to students, and help them understand current business problems.
- Projects, presentations, role plays and corporate interactions that help students to improve their interpersonal relationships, group dynamics, and gain a competitive advantage.
- Summer internship and project at reputed organizations that enable students to understand actual functioning of the corporate organization.