The MBA program at VPSM is designed to create ethical leaders in different walks of life and not just in the corporate world. The programme emphasises on working in teams and group work. The degree of rigor in MBA course offered at Vijay Patil School of Management, DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai links the academics with the industry. Strong emphasis on quantitative tools increases gradually with each semester as the student moves from the foundation areas to specialized areas of management. The MBA curriculum and pedagogy at VPSM weaves a fabric to form strong Academia-Industry Society linkage.
MBA pedagogy at VPSM is designed to foster strategic and analytic thinking through the use of Case Studies, Simulation Games, etc. Students also get a chance to learn from the eminent faculty members of Harvard Business School Online alongwith a global student community.
Key course Highlights are:
- Interactive Program
- Collaboration with Harvard Business School.
- Eminent Faculty and all the faculty members have earned PhD from reputed universities/institutes
- MBA Specializations are offered in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Operations, Supply-chain Management, HR, MIS and Analytics, Strategy, Entrepreneurship
- Robust industry connect
- At par curriculum with leading schools
- VPSM believes in Entrepreneurship and encourages the budding entrepreneurs. The MBA program includes a core course on Introduction to Entrepreneurship (offered by Harvard Business School Online) in the first year and electives in the second year.
- Promotes interdisciplinary learning across different verticals like Marketing and Finance or Operations and HR, etc. among students.
- Students shall go for eight week summer training and work with the industry during the summer vacation after the first year. This summer training is compulsory and a part of the course work.