NTA will declare IIFT 2022 entrance exam result on or before January 20, 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) which is conducting IIFT 2022 MBA entrance exam on January 9, 2022 as computer based test, has clarified "Results will be hosted on the website of NTA. A score card of the candidate will also be hosted on the NTA website.” Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA entrance exam will be conducted in a time duration of 2 hours from 3PM to 5 PM. The exam will be conducted as a computer based test.
How the Score will be calculated in IIFT Result 2022?
The result of IIFT MBA (IB) 2022 Entrance Examination will be declared after the release of Final Answer Keys. NTA will declare the IIFT exam result on its official website.
- Results will be processed on the basis of the verified answer keys
- Raw marks obtained by the candidates will be converted to NTA score (percentile)
- NTA score of a candidate indicates the percentage of candidates that has scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW the raw marks secured by the candidate
- The NTA score is calculated as follows: Total number of candidates who secured raw marks equal to or less than the candidate x 100/ Total number of candidates who appeared in the exam
- NTA score is not an aggregate or average of the NTA score of individual Section.
- NTA score is not the same as percentage of marks obtained
- Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking of result is not allowed
- No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Shortlist by IIFT after Result Declaration
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will display the complete list of shortlisted candidates for the second round of admission process of MBA(IB ) 2022-24 on IIFT website www.iift.edu Results. It will also be hosted on the website of NTA
IIFT 2022 Cut off
Based on these results, IIFT 2022 Cut off is estimated to be around 110-115 marks. With the comparatively higher difficulty level, IIFT 2022 cut offs are expected to be lower than last year.
How to download IIFT 2022 Scorecard?
The IIFT Score Card will be released on the official IIFT website iift.ac.in on the result date. IIFT Scorecard has to be downloaded by login with your exam roll number and Date of Birth. The IIFT score card 2022 consists of scores and cut offs for all the 4 test sections.
IIFT Personal Interview Process
Candidates shortlisted will appear in second round of Admission now which includes Essay Writing, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates should be ready with a clear understanding of various international and domestic policy and business developments like Brexit, International and National current affairs, Covid-19, China’s Galwan valley standoff, Abrogation of Article 370, impact of Government economic policies like GST, Demonetisation, Bank Recap etc.
IFT 2022 exam score card will contain three types of scores:
- Maximum marks
- Sectional cut offs
- Marks obtained
Exam on January 9
IIFT 2022 entrance test for the MBA(IB) batch 2022-24 is expected on January 9, 2022 at 68 test cities across India.
IIFT Exam Result for 2021-23 Batch: 700 Candidates Selected
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) had released the result for its entrance exam and finally selected 700 candidates for admission to its Delhi and Kolkata campuses. While 354 candidates were selected for Delhi campus, 346 candidates were selected for Kolkata campus