The Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS) over the last decade has carved a unique identity for itself in the country in the arena of management education. Since 1995, IMIS has been consistent in its endeavor of imparting teaching and training to the managerial aspirants and working professionals in techno-managerial disciplines with a strong emphasis on value-based management education.
IMIS ensures meaningful and more application-oriented programs that can cater to the needs of the industry.
- AICTE has notified PGDM at IMIS as MBA Equivalent
- Academic programs at IMIS are designed by the proficient faculty team in consultation with the industry
- Being an autonomous institution, IMIS has the freedom to formulate its own syllabus
- Programme Fee is Rs. 5.38 lakhs
- Average Salary in Placement 2019 is Rs.4.6 Lpa
- 51 companies participated in placement 2019